• The following rules (Specific Rules”) also referred to as (“Prize Draw Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at http://www.classfinder.org.uk/blog apply to the classfinder instructor feedback survey Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw") which will run from Monday 11th January 2021 to Wednesday 31st March 2021.
• Anyone who enters the Prize Draw (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and reside in the UK.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
Details of the Prize Draw:
To enter this Prize Draw an Entrant must complete classfinder instructor feedback survey where they will need to;
- Provide their contact details (name, surname, and email address)
- Complete the classfinder instructor feedback survey
One winner will be randomly selected on the last day of each month from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted via email within five days of the prize draw closing. Each winner of this prize draw will receive a £50 supermarket voucher of their choice. There will four winners in total consisting of one winner for January, February, and March.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and, unless agreed otherwise in writing, the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. EMD UK (classfinder) reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects for all entries. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with either the Details or these entry Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- The prize winners’ first name and county will be made available for one month after the close of this Prize Draw by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, EMD UK may use the winner’s data to fulfil/issue you with your prize.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Specifically, the winner may be asked to provide a video or commentary, for EMD UK marketing purposes, that details the impact to them of winning the prize.
- This Prize Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Prize Draw.
Promoter: EMD UK (classfinder) 14 Graylands Estate, Langhurstwood Road Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 4QD