Yoga involves a series of 'poses' creating balance in the body through developing both strength and flexibility. This is done through the performance of poses or postures, each of which has specific physical benefits. The poses can be done quickly in succession, creating heat in the body through movement or more slowly to increase stamina and perfect the alignment of the pose. The poses are constant, but the approach to them vaires depending on the tradition in which the teacher has trained. Helps your flexibility, bringing greater range of motion to muscles and joints.
Yoga classes in Sandy.
Level 1 - Beginners
Pregnancy Bliss Yoga & RelaxationClasses to help to nurture and prepare your body, mind and spirit throughout your pregnancy, childbirth and labour. Suitable from 14 weeks and no previous experience of yoga necessary.
Includes pregnancy-specific yoga postures and techniques to help:
* Open the hips and bring flexibility to the pelvis
* Align the posture throughout pregnancy and so help relieve backache and other pregnancy ailments
* Postures to help strengthen the body and build stamina
* Breathing techniques for childbirth preparation
* Yoga on the ball and other supportive techniques such as massage for labour
* Each class will finish with a lovely relaxation!
19:45 - 21:00